Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MustDo, part two

1. Remember that, when it's raining, bringing your bike back upstairs is a lot easier than going to work in drenched pants. Also remember that work friends who bring you extra dry pants are worth their weight in gold.... or at least coffee.

2. Get others to attempt biking, maybe when the clouds aren't so threatening.

2. Learn how to use my awesome new camera.

3. Learn how to Skype chat ...but no video since that's too much for the internet to handle.

4. Stop being so surprised when I say that I'm leaving for Kenya one week from Saturday.

5. Acquire biodegradable soap/shampoo/conditioner. (Suggestions?)

6. Give family and friends extra tight hugs to last them until July.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Jackie! I also got caught in the rain this week ... biking is less fun when that happens ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out seventh generation, i believe all their stuff is biodegradeable.

    http://www.seventhgeneration.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to recommend one to you, but I found out they don't make it anymore. Since I'm behind on reading this, that means you're leaving TOMORROW!

    have a great trip! and don't forget the sunscreen! :)

    ReplyDelete