Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MustDo, part three

1. Open a wine bottle without a cork. Maybe even two. Useful knowledge gained in my workshop last night.


2. Bake enough treats so that a certain someone doesn't go broke at the local bakeries in my absence.


3. Pre-assignment: find out everything I can about community-based participatory research in developing countries in general, and specifically Kenya. This is the group I'll be working with for five weeks, so I should probably get used to this really long phrase.


4. Pack all of the piles into the suitcase, so the guest room will be not only recognizable but able to fulfill its purpose for our subletter.


5. Get more books on my awesome Kindle.


6. Reassure Ben that #4 is a joke. I promise.


7. Finish up work things. Proving to be as difficult as you'd imagine when you're leaving a job for six weeks with major funding deadlines hitting August 31. 


8. Get music on my computer... and remember to pack headphones.


9. Be on time for my flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment