Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lucky Smacks

Sometimes, life smacks you over the head and reminds you how lucky you are. It has been a month (and change) of relentless "lucky smacks" for my family. The visual of a giant hand (the Life Hand, duh!) coming down from the sky to lucky smack me, only for me to look up and thank it for lucky smacking me has me silently laughing at my desk. Seriously, just think about that for a second.

Okay, moving on. Obviously, there have definitely been some difficult days, as there usually are, but somehow they seem to fade into the background of all the awesomeness.

Since May 1...

1. Grandma turned 90. How cute is she?!

2. My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. How cute are they?!

3. My brother and I got our Masters of Science and Public Health, respectively.

4. One cousin graduated from law school just in time to study for the bar - good luck Ry!

5. Three cousins finished high school and are onto big adventures!

6. One cousin got married.

7. Another cousin and his wife welcomed their first daughter.

What lucky smacks have you had recently? Seriously, try to pick out a few... it's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment