Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5 minutes of hilarity

Thank you all for the overwhelming response to the previous entry. Props to Cindy (Mom!) for entering the blogging world and officially commenting. Pretty unanimously, people agree that Hannah is wise to completely cut all ties with Frank. Certainly Frank's loss, but definitely better off for all of the residents of our lovely little home in the South End. Yay for no midnight buzzers! And... yay for establishing that the electronic communication etiquette in this early stage says that such behavior deserves ignoring that person. And being ignored = being dumped. Next!

Now onto 5 minutes of hilarity:

Recently, I discovered that Pandora has a monthly limit to how many hours you can listen. This was shocking, disappointing, and left me in search of other things to listen to at work. (If anyone has any suggestions, they are certainly welcome.) Grooveshark is a bit high maintenance sometimes when I don't want to pay enough attention to pick my own songs. So, I decided to abandon music and jump into the world of Ted Talks much more than I have previously. Ted Talks are about pretty much anything, from recent events to cool inventions or companies, given by people successful in that field, and usually quite entertaining. There will probably be more of these posted, but this one was under the "funny" category and short, so it seemed worthwhile. That's when I stumbled upon this little gem about a woman having The Talk with her daughter. This comes with a fair warning not to listen when open and excessive laughter is unacceptable. I think I hurt a rib stifling mine.

Enjoy!

1 comment: