Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF

This weekend has a pretty serious lineup. 

First, Meadhall - lots and lots of good beers to choose from and even mead, as their name would suggest. For those of you who are interested in joining, I work next door, so let me know when you're heading over and I'll probably be sitting there waiting for you. 

Second, Jane, Linda and I will be reenacting this scene from Friends for Jane. Usually, Jane and Monica are the same person... but here, Linda is Monica, Jane is Rachel and I am Phoebe. For those of you who know Jane and Linda, this will be really amusing.

Then, heading to the Second Annual Wine Swap at Nick and Brittney's. On a scale of 1-10 for excitement rating, I'm definitely  red lining. Couldn't resist the racing reference.

Sunday morning, likely with a bit of a headache from tasting all of that terrific wine (and belly ache from eating too much of Brittney's delicious basil cheesecake) Ben, Coltrane and I are running in the Doggy 5K in Southie. I know! Dogs running races is awesome! And the "doggy entertainment" promised at the end should be amusing. 

To wrap all of this up, I get to go hang out with Doris and John for a few days. They're the most delightful and amusing (almost) nonagenarians that I know. They also happen to be my grandparents, those lucky people.

No comments:

Post a Comment