Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Royal Meal

So, we're now five weeks into school and I've far more to accomplish by tomorrow than humanly possible. I might go the route of Cristina and stop sleeping to get six to eight more hours of time to read and write... thank goodness the hot coffee at the bike cart is also delicious and scalp-tingling strong.

Amidst moments of shortness of breath at the thought of all there is to be done, friends are good. Conversations via GChat, such as the following, with the delightful Jane keep me laughing and grounded and breathing regularly again:

Jane: hey
me: hi!
how are you
Jane: haha so last night i had a dream that i was eating a meal with pippa
as in kate middletons sister
like what
me: WHAT HAHAHAHHA
CAN I PLEASE PUT THAT IN THE BLOG (my formal consent form) 
Jane: Hahahaha yea i was cracking up this morning
yes, i know
it was ridiculous
and i didnt even get a photo with her (love this - it is crucial to photodocument when one dines with royalty, or close to it) 
me: what did you and pippa talk about / eat?
Jane: i cant remember...
but i think i was also with my mom and brother
me: that's fab
Jane: especially since, i have no feelings about her at all, like complete indifference
and i also remmber thinking, wow you look alot like your sister (nothing gets by Jane)

And now that you're all smiling, I'm going to spend my lunch hour reading instead of blogging. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment