Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Discoveries in the Library!

So I'm in the library working on a paper. Kind of. My paper is about starting sex education, with age appropriate messages, in third grade. Yes, it's progressive, but I'm not crazy - other countries do this and have much lower rates of unintended pregnancy and STI. We can chat about it another time. This needs to be short and sweet so I can get some sleep tonight.

In my research, I came across this video made by the Guttmacher Institute about abortion. For those of you new to the scene, Guttmacher is the place to go for any reproductive related questions, answers, and anything in between. It's a good video - summarizing a lot of what I spend my time reading about in three minutes. Impressive!

...and also reminds me of one of my favorite videos during the defunding Planned Parenthood debates earlier this spring. Did you know you can get a Pap smear at Walgreens?!

No comments:

Post a Comment