Monday, October 17, 2011

Blogmates... sort of like Shipmates

My friend Amanda started a blog called Raptured in NYC. I always read that to myself with a pirate's accent and enthusiastic "Yarrrrg!" after the title. Even if you decide not to read the title that way, the blog is awesome and totally worth reading. She's got a Masters in Publishing and Writing from Emerson so her layout is much more sophisticated that what you'll find here. She's funny, smart, interesting and just plain lovely.

One of my favorite facts about Amanda is that she helps design and lay out children's books at one of her jobs and then will go home to freelance edit smut by night.

Anyway, here is her very read-worthy (kind of like seaworthy) blog, where I have a shoutout for contributing a theme-appropriate photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment